Therapeutic Yoga is a very slow yet mindful moving class that targets such areas of the body as hips, shoulders, back, and legs. This is a class devoted to bringing more awareness to these areas of the body which may have become tense due to lack of movement and/or injury.
This is a great class for beginners or those just returning to yoga after some time.
- chronic pain, such as lower back pain, arthritis, headaches and carpal tunnel syndrome,” explains Dr. Nevins. “Yoga can also lower blood pressure and reduce insomnia.”
- Increased flexibility
- Increased muscle strength and tone
- Improved respiration, energy and vitality
- Maintaining a balanced metabolism
- Weight reduction
- Cardio and circulatory health
- Improved athletic performance
- Protection from injury
- Restorative Yoga (Group Class), $15/hour
- Private Yoga Instruction, $70/hr